Scott Equipment Internships
Scott Equipment Company’s (SEC) Intern Undergraduate Program is designed to provide undergraduates with a meaningful and structured educational experience that aligns with our purpose, core values, vision, and mission statements. The program strives to provide developmental opportunities, immersed in our culture, that will prepare the intern(s) for their careers.
Interns who demonstrate outstanding performance and a curiosity to learn more may be offered a full-time position upon graduation.
- Must be a confident, driven, self-starter with a proactive approach to work
- Professional presence, positive energy, communicates well verbally/written, intuitive with questions/response.
- Support other Sales and Marketing initiatives to increase revenue opportunities.
- Each intern will be relied upon to play a role in achieving department objectives and goals.
- Interns will be encouraged to participate in all relevant meetings, conference calls, onsite visits, trade shows, facility tours, and company culture-building functions.
- Individual project assignments are based on business needs, as well as personal capabilities and development goals.
- At the end of the internship, interns will follow up with a summary presentation
- Candidates should be enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing a degree in mechanical or industrial engineering, business development, marketing, accounting program, or a related field, graduating in December 2025 or May 2026
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship in the summer(May/June- August)
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., Microsoft (MS) Outlook, Word, and Excel) and telephone systems
- Ability to commute to the corporate office in New Prague, MN
Please apply to internships across all roles here and our recruiting team will reach out when we have opened our internships. We are excited to talk with you about these potential opportunities.
Carter, Junior, Kansas State University
Derrick, Senior, Iowa State University
Scott Equipment Company is an equal opportunity employer.